Outdoor Research Seattle Sombrero - Redwood/Dark Grey
- If 20 years as Outdoor Researchs best-selling hat doesnt convince you that the Seattle Sombrero can keep you bone dry, nothing will.
- Backpacker® Magazines 2005 Editors Choice Gold Award winner.
- Waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® fabric sheds water like its going out of style.
- Fully taped seams provide superior protection from wet weather.
- Durable 70D fabric resists wear and tear.
- Brushed tricot interior wicks away moisture and feels soft against your skin.
- Internal Cinch-Band™ adjustment for proper fit.
- The foam-stiffened brim floats in case you drop your hat into an accommodating river or lake.
- Hook-and-loop tabs on brim and dome allow you to flip up the sides of the brim when the rain subsides.
- Removable chin cord with cordlock holds hat in place on blustery days.
- 100% nylon.
- Wash cold and dry flat.
- Circumference: 26 in
- Brim: 4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XL (7 5/8). Please note that measurements may vary by size.