Maui Jim Peahi - Gloss Black/Neutral Grey Lens
- Please click for more information about PolarizedPlus2® technology.
- Block out harmful glare, not the vivid colors around you. Experience life as it was meant to be experienced with the Maui Jim® Peahi.
- SuperThin (ST) Glass Lens: For general wear, ST Glass is 20% thinner and lighter than conventional glass giving you superior optics, durability, and scratch resistance without the weight. Three rare earth elements boost colors resulting in clarity, comfort, and glare protection.
- PolarizedPlus®2 Technology: All Maui Jim® Sunglasses block glare and UV from all angles, manage blue light, and then boost colors for unmatched color, clarity, and contrast.
- Natural Grey Lens offers contrast and the highest available light reduction. Suitable for all light conditions, especially bright, direct sunlight. 8% light transmission.
- HCL® Bronze Lens is perfect for low-light conditions, or for those who like a subtle bronze hue for everyday wear. Offers excellent contrast. 12% light transmission.
- Adjustable metal core temples create a personalized fit.
- Spring hinges gently hug the head for lasting fit and comfort.
- Nickel/silver alloy hinges provide strength, easy movement and corrosion resistance.
- Lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe.
- Cellulose propionate frame: Very lightweight, hypoallergenic, and available in a wide range of colors and densities.
- RX compatible.
- Hard case included.
- Made in Italy.
- Eye Size: 65 mm
- Bridge: 15 mm
- Temple Size: 118 mm
- Weight: 2 oz
- This product may have a manufacturers warranty. Please visit the manufacturers website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.